Thursday, March 8, 2012

Garbage cans

So I had a new tenant move in, in Dec. She did not have a can. I had called before and forgot about it assuming that they would just deliver the new can. so naive grasshopper. I got another call from the tenant and she said they still hadn't delivered, she asked me if I had called. YES I called!! So I called again, and they said they hadn't any record of me calling! So I requested again to deliver a can. Well, another 3 weeks go by, i assume everything is fine, see I don't live there and unless I go by there I have no idea if they are there or not. So I get another call and she say still no can!! so I call the garbage people and they tell me that the driver, you won't believe this shit!, determined that I had enough cans, so he did not drop off a new can!!!! The driver!!! He decided. See he counted the cans in front of the house and said I had too many, those other cans belong to the OTHER houses around mine!!!! They are NOT my cans!!! So I told her that the driver has no authority to decide which cans are enough, he is just supposed to deliver the CANS!!! So they finally after 3 stupid months deliverd last friday one can.

today I got a call that said 2 other cans were stolen. WTF leave my cans alone!!!!
I may have to lock the effin things. Then that will cause more problems because then someone will have to be in charge of the cans locking and unlocking and then the other tenants will assume the tenant who locks and unlocks will take them all out to the street. And that person will want compensation from their rent, etc. What a pain in the ass!

Don't ever be a landlord!!

No comments:

Post a Comment